Ofertas de Empleo
Research Pool Business Analyst (Late Shift)
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider that offers research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
The Research Pool is designed to support new team members in developing the skills necessary to become successful analysts in Evalueserve’s Corporate and Professional Services business unit.
The role is dedicated to support and increase our coverage to further support clients based in the Western US and Asia-Pacific time zone, and the selected candidate will work in a late-shift role from 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM Chile time.
The program will consist of the following stages:
Stage 1: Analysts will undergo corporate orientation and intensive training for 2-3 weeks (business analysis tools, financial statements, Excel, essentials of being a quality analyst), during which they will perform guided activities, practical assignments, and shadow requests. This stage aims to cultivate the fundamental technical and soft skills of each new team member.
Stage 2: Workflow will incrementally ramp up into live requests, which consist of short-term research requests across all industries. Analysts will receive close guidance, quality support, and feedback to continue polishing research, communication, and time management skills.
Stage 3: Analysts will receive a detailed assessment of performance and further development areas. Analysts will align with a practice area such as consumer goods, healthcare, technology/media/telecom, or industrial goods, among others.
Position at a Glance
This role is based in Viña del Mar, Chile. Analysts provide direct business research support to client research centers mainly in the Americas and Europe. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Schedule: Analysts will undergo an intensive training for a maximum of three weeks from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
o Work shifts will change after the initial training, and analysts will remain in the late-shift role of 11:00 – 9:00 PM.
• Scoping research requests, determining the research methodology, and engaging in email or phone communication to clarify requirements and set expectations with clients
• Conducting short-term research (secondary) on markets, companies, and industries using relevant and qualified sources (e.g., paid research databases and general Google searches)
• Conducting critical assessments of the research results, and for gaps in data availability, identifying alternative related sources and data points
• Assessing data quality, data accuracy, and clarity of communication before each delivery
• Developing expertise in specialized research tools, paid research databases, and sources
• Developing expertise in an industry (to be determined based on education and professional background, as well as interest areas)
• Upper-intermediate written and verbal English communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong time management, attention to detail, solid business acumen, adaptability, ability to work independently, ability to receive and incorporate feedback, and professional communication skills
• Analytical mindset and logical thinking skills
• Resistance to pressure and capacity to work under short timelines
• Positive attitude and collaborative mindset
Required Educational or Professional Qualifications for Industry Alignment
Candidates should identify with one of the below:
• Healthcare: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in pharmacy, medicine, pharmaceuticals, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, healthcare, or insurance
• Consumer: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in marketing, sales, retail, food/beverage, or agro-industry
• Technology/Media/Telecom/Digital: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in computer science, telecom, or digital
• Industrial Goods: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in engineering, construction, manufacturing, procurement, logistics, supply chain, energy, or utilities
• Native Language: German, French, or Portuguese (Brazilian) AND an undergraduate degree in business administration, commercial engineering, or equivalent degree
- Gestión de proyectos
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto